Wednesday, July 1, 2009

AMERICA

My country 'tis of thee,
Sweet land of liberty,
Of thee I sing.
Land where my fathers died,
Land of the Pilgrim's Pride.
From ev'ry mountain side
Let freedom ring.

Rev. Samuel F. Smith
This Patriotic Santa is a one of a kind handmade art doll. He has a styrofoam armature and is made from paper mache. It is only fitting that he come out at this time of year to help celebrate Independence Day, and to honor all the men and women who have given their lives for our freedom. Pray for all those who defend us today and bring them safely home to their families.

3 comments:

  1. I like that Santa, have a great holiday, I'm working dispatch all weekend and the tent for Sea Tow first Fri in Eutis, maybe I'll get to see some fireworks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stars emerging from his pocket! wonderful guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love his pocket full of stars!

    ReplyDelete