Monday, July 13, 2009

Bunny Family

I have a family of swamp rabbits living in my backyard. I have seen three at the time grazing in the grass, but they are quick to escape when I come out. I didn't know that they could swim, but I have seen them swimming from one side of the canal to the other. I enjoy watching them and the birds.
I haven't posted in a while because my house is in a mess. I am in the process of replacing my floors. I now have beautiful tile in the laundry, art, breakfast rooms and the kitchen. I absolutely love them, but not the mess it made getting them. You never know how much junk you have until you start moving it. Believe me, I had a bunch. So....I decided I was going to get rid of some of it. I have been sorting and throwing away. I have painted and everything looks so fresh and new. The only bad thing is that I am redoing the family room, living and dining rooms and the bedrooms, too. Half down and half to go. It will be wonderful when it is finished. I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. I have never heard of swamp rabbits! Is it because they are swamp dwellers?
    It is awful the mess renovations make but the clearing out is worth it and it is exciting when it is done. Good luck with the rest of it!

    ReplyDelete