Friday, June 26, 2009

Prim Celebration

I am a lucky lady! This is the adorable little doll I won from Carol Roll, Carol Roll Nostalgic Folk Art, and To Dwell in Primitive Thymes. At the beginning of the month I put my name in the hat at "To Dwell in Primitive Thymes" to win one of the wonderful prizes they were giving away in honor of their 100th post. I am new to blogging and was so surprised when I found out I was a winner. This is my first blog win. Since I also make dolls I was even more excited to win this particular prize. This Prim Dolly will have a place of honor in my collection of dolls. I love old things, from bits of lace to antique glassware and furniture. I am always searching for toys from my childhood and have many old books. This little dolly is a wonderful, nostalgic reminder of simpler times.

1 comment:

  1. I am so thrilled she went to a good home! Another Florida folk art sister!! Cant wait to check out all your wonderful pieces. Thank you for your kind words!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete