Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ain't My Day to Save the World

Hoyt Hughes is a talented country singer who is from central Florida. I met him last night at a wrap party for his new single, Ain't My Day to Save the World. I was introduced to the song my friend Fred R. who is a big fan and backer of Hoyt. Fred asked me to listen to Hoyt's song and paint a picture of what came to my mind. With only a weeks notice this the picture I put together. The song is about a father and his little girl. The father is compared to Superman in the song, but instead of saving the world he wants to spend time with his daughter. You will be able to see the video of this release on CMT in the fall. Hoyt has a great personality and a wonderful voice. I know that when you hear his music you are going to like it. The song is very upbeat a memorable.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment