Friday, May 29, 2009

May Baby


I am a May Baby. I had three different celebrations for my birthday this year. Two days before my birthday, I celebrated with my Bunco group and some other friends. I'm the one with the crown. I hope you can't read the number on top!

Taurus is the sign of practicality and possessions. People born under the sign of Taurus tend to be very patient, practical and dedicated people. Such people are usually very cautious when dealing with people, life and money. People who were born in that time are extremely faithful, with a strong need for security and a settled routine. Although they are very earthy, they can also be highly romantic and sensitive when it comes to love. These people are very strong-willed and often quite creative. They are kind and generous with friends, with whom they develop an unspoken rapport. If they love, they are generous to the last degree, and will consider no sacrifice too great for the person they care for; if they are enemies, they will fight with the most determined obstinacy. But they always fight in the open, for they hate trickiness, double-dealing, or deceit. They have an innate sense of harmony, rhythm and color, and often are very successful in music, poetry and art. Those born in this sign have an ability to become the most faithful, loyal friends.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a May baby too! Taurus (right on the cusp of Gemini).

    ReplyDelete