Saturday, May 9, 2009

Trick or Treat Surprize





I love Halloween and I create Halloween all year long so I really excited when read Marie Patterson's blog, "My Little World", and found out that I could win one of her Trick or Treat Surprizes. Marie is a very talented artist who loves Halloween, too.

I am one of the lucky five that has received a special treat from Marie . Please check out her creative blog , My Little World. Not only will you find excellent art, you will find good works that will sooth your soul.

NOW FOR THE RULES......please read carefully as this is give away that gets passed on!

Now YOU can receive a treat from ME! All you have to do is be one of the FIRST FIVE (5)
to leave a comment on this post, and I will send you a surprise! I would really like to make more, but that would be too great a task for me at the present time.


However, you must realize that it will then be YOUR TURN to do the same. Repost this on your blog, with a link back to my blog and send your treats to the first five to respond to your blog post. Your prizes can be ANYTHING that you wish to give and can be very simple. This is the treat I received from Marie today. It is one of her whimsical ornaments....isn't it precious.



http://mariepatterson.blogspot.com/

I really must apologize to Marie. I am still learning how to move and adjust items on my posts and this does not do her work justice.

Oh yes, even if you are not one of the first five reponses, you can still leave me a comment....I am so excited that I have followers and would love to hear from you. If you are one of the first five commentors, I will need your shipping information. Now, I need to get to work on my Trick or Treat Surprizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment