Friday, May 1, 2009

Love the Sun




It is a beautiful day in sunny Florida. The temperature is going to hit ninety today. It's one of those days you need to get out and scratch in the garden. I bought one of the up-side-down tomato planters yesterday and hope to plant it today. I've never seen one before, but have heard that they work really well. Everything is starting to bloom. The plants are really loving the sun. We are on water restrictions so I am hand watering as much as I can. It is really dry. We haven't had any real rain for awhile. As you can see my Florida wisteria is in full bloom. The bees are loving it. The white bird of paradise is taller than the house now and covered with huge flowers. I guess I better get out and get to work so I have time later to come in and work on my dolls. I'm loving this sunshine!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Della,
    My Trick or Treat Surprizes are ready to ship! Please come to my blog and leave your shipping info for me.....the link is on the sidebar under my copyright statement!
    Hope you had a great weekend,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marie,
    I am so excited to get one of your Trick or Treat Surprizes. I can't wait for it to arrive. I have been an admirer of your work for some time on Spooky Time Jingles.
    Thanks so much,
    Raedell (DellaRae DeZines)

    ReplyDelete